Weddings are around the corner and the glamorous designs by designers brings about constant confusion which is unnecessary because the best designers for bridal wear are;
- Neeta Lulla: The perfect blend of traditional and contemporary designs is her forte. Although versatile with outfits, her bridal wear is extravagant and borders on simplistic details. Well acclaimed for most of her wedding collections, she has designed bridal sarees for Aishwarya Rai and Eesha Deol. Her effortless dedication is beautifully seen and recommended.
- Ritu Kumar: This Indian fashion designer is undisputedly a connoisseur in traditional and bridal wear. Her designs are splendid and an absolute delight to wear. The exclusive store under her name is one of the most frequented places for her exquisite craftsmanship. Extremely sought after for her work, she has designed bridal wear for a number of celebrities and fashionistas.
- Tarun Tahiliani: Tarun first founded his studio in 1990. His signature creations focus on traditional outfits with Indo-western designs. He is globally recognized for his talent and masterly contribution to the fashion industry. He was the first person to introduce Italian pattern cutting and digital textile printing. He is known to blend history and art beautifully. Tarun Tahiliani’s wedding collection was the most popular during the Indian Bridal Week. Paisley, motifs and floral designs are some of his best creations which shall never be forgotten. The Indian elements of lace, orchid, crystals brought about a riveting atmosphere for bridal wear. Customized saree drapes is another medal in his favor.
- Manish Malhotra: Manish Malhotra holds a household name in the Indian designer wear and fashion industry. Renowned worldwide for his outstanding and consistent performance, he is the most popular designer today and was in the past too. He has designed fashion labels and is known to hold close professional relationships with a number of actresses and actors, thus being undoubtedly reliable and magnificent in his creations. Actresses like Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol and more vouch for him, heart and soul. His bridal wear collections have been one of the most outstanding portfolios in the entire fashion industry.
- Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla: ‘The boys’ as we know them have completed 26 years in the fashion industry. The Abu-Jaani wedding collection always stands for utmost sophistication and comfort. Their intricate zardozi work on bridal sarees and lehengas is well appreciated and acknowledged. Draping sarees on a number of actresses and celebrities is something they’re known extremely well for because their pure fabric and designs speak for themselves.
Take your pick amongst the top 5 !