Are you looking for alternatives for how to get blackheads out of ears ? Then opt for this homemade exfoliant using baking soda to banish blackheads.
Baking Soda is a gentle exfoliant and even helps to balance the skin’s pH levels.
Choose this excellent ingredient to make blackheads disappear.
Things we need
- Baking Soda- 1 tsp
- Water- ½ tsp
- Firstly take a small bowl and add in the baking soda.
- Later add water into the baking soda drop by drop while mixing it.
- Make a thick paste like the consistency of the baking soda.
- Apply this paste all over the affected area and massage in circular motions gently using the tips of your fingers.
- Later allow the application to dry completely for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Then rinse off the application with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry.
- This process must be repeated once daily for 3 to 4 days until blackheads in ears are completely cleared.