The Good: If you’re looking for a quality cup of espresso and cappuccino, look no further. It is probably one of the best machines that ensure a great taste without compromising with any of the other factors. Unlike other espresso machines the startup preparation before you make a cup of coffee is very minimum and you almost can get it prepared instantly. The water tank is huge at a storing capacity of 37 ounces and it is easily removable.
The Bad: There are a few downsides of this machine that you should know before you can make a decision of buying it. It sometimes doesn’t heat up as much as you would have liked it to so it can leave your coffee or espresso Luke warm. For users who want a good build quality for this coffee machine can be a little disappointed because it is a bit of concern at a price point of this machine.
The Bottom Line: The De’Longhi espresso and cappuccino machine is a mixed bag and there are pros to it as well as valid cons. But what is great about the machine is that the taste of the coffee is at its best. Also the machine is quite well priced and you can’t find anything better at the entry level than this one. It looks modular too and suit in your kitchen perfectly.
De’Longhi ECP3420 15″ Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine Review
No matter which type of coffee you prefer, whether it be a latte or a nice cup ofcappuccino, this machine is at its best when you need just the kind of coffee you love. It produces all the coffee with a nice texture and the good thing is you can program the machine to do so.
A lot of coffee machines can be troublesome to clean up but not this one, it is extremely easy to clean and almost all the parts are removable and can be cleaned up. It is also easy to assemble them back and join them again.
Although the machine doesn’t have a great build quality but for those who want good taste and quality in the coffee, it won’t matter much. It is also capable of handling any kind of grind you would need for your beans.
Features & Functionality De’Longhi ECP3420 15″ Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
This De’Longhi espresso and coffee machine is jam packed with great features and it comes at an affordable price too. This is an entry level machine and nothing could beat its features. Let’s see some of the best features the coffee machine has to offer.
- You can get your preferred type of coffee and of a barista quality just with simple steps. It can get your favorite latte, cappuccino, single or double espresso or anything else. It brews some fantastic coffee that you’ll end up loving.
- It has a nice manual frother that doesn’t require any kind of movement and it mixes steam and milk to create a rich and creamy forth just the way you would like. A good froth is important for a good cup of coffee and this machine won’t disappoint you with that.
- There are 15-bar professional pressures that make sure the coffee is of great quality. And moreover, you can select your personal preferences and also make modifications with highly adjustable controls.
- The unit includes a three in one filter holder which is perfectly suitable for holding one shot espresso or a two shot one and the last one will be for an easy serve espresso pod so that you can choose according to your desired preferences.
- You don’t have to wait after brewing a cup since the machine has a Rapid cappuccino system which will maintain the optimal temperature.
- With this machine you can also adjust your cup size so that it fits exactly the amount of coffee you would need.
This is a great entry level coffee machine and if you are looking at great quality at a great price, this coffee machine is for you.